A serious list of things I need to do to better myself and FEEL better about myself, therefore I can stop being depressed and get out of this negative funk I’m in:
- Clean out my room; throw everything away. Get rid of any excess clutter and bullshit. It’s weighing me down. I must downsize. (And tackle my years worth of laundry.)
- Start eating better; I always say I’m going to but I’m being serious about it now. Part of my insecurities aren’t the fact that I’ve gained a little weight (which honestly hasn’t been that much I still love my body and think it’s beautiful), it’s that I feel so unhealthy and sluggish. I would honestly like to lose about ten pounds but I mostly just need to be healthy again so I can feel better.
- Start excersizing again; I feel so much better when I do. Happier. Endorphines are released and I love life. Plus it will tie in with the bulletpoint above.
- Get creative somehow; doodling, drawing, painting, crafting, taking pictures, aaanything to get my creative juices flowing. I’ve got to get motivated to create again. You’ve heard of writer’s block? Well, I’ve been having some serious artist’s block. It’s bad.
- Less computer, more books; Don’t care what books they are just spend more time at the library and locked in my room reading. It’ll keep my brain active.
- Schedule all my doctors appts; My health is an absolute mess right now. I’ve got to get my heart surgery scheduled, I need to go to the dermatologist and check up on some sunspots, I need to pay a visit to family doctor for my stomach issues and an overall check up while I’m there would be nice, and I need to schedule my ADD testing. My eyeglasses perscription needs to be changed cus my eyes have gotten worse, and (TMI) I should probably head to the gyno again too.
- Get to bed early and wake up early; Less napping. If that means more coffee than so be it but you’ve got to be productive.
- Download some new music; Fresh start. New music always makes me happy. Simple and effective.
- Spend more time with friends; when I’m alone I think too much about my unhappiness and the weight of everything seems heavier.
I need to start following this list and taking it seriously. I think all of this could be contributing to my slight depression. I’m feeling really overwhelmed, like I’m in a hole I can’t get out of. I’ve gotta do something about it. I feel like these are mostly the problem.
I hate my life currently.
Isobel Thrilling (via december-bones)
Loving this quote.
Albert Einstein (via -wwhiskers)
good ole albert
Lady Gaga? more like Lady Gag me until I die because I can’t bear to listen to this shit anymore
Why you gotta be annon?? I’d love to thank you right now. Definitely opposite extremes but regardless totally awesome. Good call
Look it up. Listen to it.